PescaSub & Apnea

Spearfishing in Italy

« Older   Newer »
Alexander Ryabenky
icon14  view post Posted on 2/3/2005, 18:01

Ciao tutti pescatori sub!!!
Unfortunately, my Italian language is quite poor, so better I'll write in English.
My name is Alexander, Im from Ukraine. For the moment working in our representative office in Milan
Spearfishing is my greatest hobby. Mainly in fresh whater (we gave great river Dnepr approximately 2 km wide) and sometimes in the Black sea. I would highly appreciate if you will be able to reply for my questions regarding possible spearfishing in Adriatic sea, which Im going to start:
1. If there is any permission/license for spearfishing in the Sea?
2. The same, but for the fresh whater - I think there is a lot of the fish in Garda, Maggiore, Como lakes.
3. Any limitation dates for spearfishing, for example, for fish duplication time in spring?
4. If there is any limitation norms for quantity in pieces/kilos for spearfishing per day?
5. Last one Do you know any club for hunters in Milano?

Thank you in advance for your replies,

Alex Ryabenky

user posted image

Edited by pesca in apnea - 4/3/2005, 12:18

view post Posted on 2/3/2005, 23:39

Little Denticiaro

Group:

Hallo Alex, and wellcome!

Sorry if you d'nt had just an answer, I think for only difficulties of language.

Your questions:

1. No. Usually needs no permission/license for spearfishing in the Sea. But make attention to areas where spearfishing is forbiden (best for you if you inquire about localities where you want to fishing).

2. Yes. For spearfishing in fresh water ("internal water", like told in italian lang.) you need somethings, like permission and, I think, inscription to a fipsas (italian fishing federation) club.

3. No. (but see point "1")

4. Yes for limitations: no more of 5 kilos of fishes, or only one fish more 5 kilos weighting (clear this?) And make attention to the "minimum weight" for any species.

5. For club for hunters in Milano, you have to waiting for answer of some friend of Milano or near.

Ceers,
and sorry for my english!

Edited by Bandito di mare - 2/3/2005, 23:42

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/3/2005, 11:01

Dentex Hunter ®©

Group:
Administrator

Hallo Alex, and welcome!

Edited by Claudio Basili - 3/3/2005, 11:02

Web  Top
Alexander Ryabenky
view post Posted on 3/3/2005, 12:33

Bandito di mare

Milla gracie!!!! Your English is perfect!!!!

1. Very good! In general, I think the best place for me to go from Milano is Liguria, so I will check in internet where they have parcs where it is prohibited to hunt. One I know- cinqaterra

2. Do you have any idea how much it could cost, I mean cost of permit?

3. Perfetto! Because someone told me that spearfishing forbidden from 15 of May till 15 of September due to a lot of swimmers in vacanza. In Ukraine, we also have period from April to June, time for fish duplication, where all type of fishing prohibited.

4. Very Clear!!! We have the same in Ukraine, but for 3 Kilo. By the way, how often I could meet Inspector in the sea?

5. Waiting!!! Milanisti!!! DOVE SEI????

Alexander Ryabenky
view post Posted on 3/3/2005, 12:35

Claudio Basili

Ciao!!! Molto piacere!!!!

view post Posted on 3/3/2005, 16:02

Little Denticiaro

Group:

CITAZIONE (Alexander Ryabenky @ 3/3/2005, 12:33)
Milla gracie!!!! Your English is perfect!!!!

Sure??!

1. Very good! In general, I think the best place for me to go from Milano is Liguria...  

Yes! Adriatico is praticly all-sand, and to fishing well you need to knows very well places.

2. Do you have any idea how much it could cost, I mean cost of permit?

I know nothing about this. Best for us to waiting for answering of some other friend.

3. Perfetto! Because someone told me that spearfishing forbidden from 15 of May till 15 of September due to a lot of swimmers in vacanza.    In Ukraine, we also have period from April to June, time for fish duplication, where all type of fishing prohibited.

MAKE ATTENTION, please! I understud you asked only about "Any limitation dates for spearfishing, for example, for fish duplication time in spring"! "Spearfishing forbidden from 15 of May till 15 of September due to a lot of swimmers in vacanza" is absolutelly true and form a very important regulamentation. In summer you have to remain at least 500 meters from any "bathers" present on coast! This is the general regulamentation, but somewhere, local Authorities can establish a different sicurity-distance, but never smaller of 100 meters. Any spearfisher has to inquire about local regulamentations.

Naturally you can passing near swimmers, but only with unloaded speargun! (Absolutelly not in "ready to shoot"!)

4. Very Clear!!! We have the same in Ukraine, but for 3 Kilo. By the way, how often I could meet Inspector in the sea?  

No comment.

By!

Edited by Bandito di mare - 3/3/2005, 16:09

Web  Top
pesca in apnea
view post Posted on 4/3/2005, 12:12

Search the web for www.goggler.it

It's a very famous Freediving e Scuba club in Milan. They have a spearfishing section.

Edited by pesca in apnea - 4/3/2005, 12:41

spazio
view post Posted on 5/3/2005, 19:30

CITAZIONE (Alexander Ryabenky @ 2/3/2005, 18:01)
Ciao tutti pescatori sub!!!
Unfortunately, my Italian language is quite poor, so better I'll write in English.
My name is Alexander, Im from Ukraine. For the moment working in our representative office in Milan
Spearfishing is my greatest hobby. Mainly in fresh whater (we gave great river Dnepr approximately 2 km wide) and sometimes in the Black sea. I would highly appreciate if you will be able to reply for my questions regarding possible spearfishing in Adriatic sea, which Im going to start:
1. If there is any permission/license for spearfishing in the Sea?
2. The same, but for the fresh whater - I think there is a lot of the fish in Garda, Maggiore, Como lakes.
3. Any limitation dates for spearfishing, for example, for fish duplication time in spring?
4. If there is any limitation norms for quantity in pieces/kilos for spearfishing per day?

Thank you in advance for your replies,

Alex Ryabenky

user posted image

Hi Alexander and welcome among us!

The best way you can have all infos you need is, as you already thought, by going directly to a club or an association with friends that will directly give to you all the ways to follow and take you with them when they go fishing.

Waiting some friend of us from milan. I'm going to give to you the best I can:

I live in the adriatic sea and, being all sand, you can only try to fish along the rock lines that are used to contain the waves. Basicly this is forbidden in summer and in general if there are people swimming and you're supposed to go at least 500 mt from the beach.
in two words it means that there are very few areas where you can speardive.

On the contrary, liguria offers a different kind of seeside, from rocks to sand.

Apart from parks and natural reserves where you can't dive with a gun, you generally don't need anything, in terms of licenses.
In internal waters, i.e. rivers and lakes you must have a license that is issued by the province (provincia di milano) - hunting and fishing buro (ufficio caccia e pesca), you will need to fill a form, few photos and an amount of about 30 euro per year which is valid throughout italy.
then you need to know which areas are open. This office is supposed to have a "calendario ittico" which is issued by every region and where you can see the places which are open and the ones which are closed.

this is the address of the fipsas in milan which is the main association for fishing in italy. the site is big; i advise you to take the street address and go directly there for all infos and permissions you will need.
in the meantime some friends from milan or liguria will apply for sure and you'll have a clearer idea of the whole.

Let me ask tou anything, as I'm very curious about it.
The place of your pic is the Dnepr? The white pots are due to pollution? If yes, how is the environmental situation by you at the moment?
Could you talk to me about the black sea? How is it?
Last questions? Next autumn I must help some friends of mine in orgnaizing an hunting trip to crimea peninsula. they are only woodcock (birds) hunters. do you think you can help me in finding some good address of hunting farms?

If you need some more, simply ask!

Bye Emidio

7 replies since 2/3/2005, 18:01   1669 views