PescaSub & Apnea

Tomba kit, Sviluppo di Tomba

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 9/6/2018, 09:52

Neofita

Group:

Buongiorno a tutti.
Sono arrivato qui da diversi link incrociati su Internet...
Ho un Cressi sl 70 impugnatura bianca. qual'è l'ultima versione acquistabile per il mio fucile?
Grazie per le vs risposte.
ale

view post Posted on 26/11/2021, 13:19

Spigolaro

Group:

I thought that everything had been already told about the Tomba kit.
I was saying that the speargun with Tomba kit must be drained of water before pushing the conical ring, O-ring and slider into the muzzle. It was true for the previous versions of Tomba.
But, with the Tomba700X (shown at the video above) it is not necessary- still it is better, safer to do!
I was traying to solve the problem of loading in the water, without draining the muzzle first, but the design of the Tomba700X already solved the problem itself. It is solved thanks to the muzzle insert that allows bending the shaft during the loading. That insert moves forward when the O-ring is being pushed into the muzzle under the water, so displacing the water in front of the O-ring and the slider behind the insert, pushing it forward.
Before next loading the insert must be pushed into the muzzle before inserting the shaft.

Pensavo fosse già stato detto tutto sul kit Tomba.
Dicevo che il fucile con il kit Tomba deve essere drenato dall'acqua prima di inserire l'anello conico, l'O-ring e il cursore nella testata.
Ma, con il Tomba700X (mostrato nel video sopra) non è necessario, ma è comunque meglio, più sicuro da fare!
Stavo impiattando per risolvere il problema del caricamento in acqua, senza svuotare prima la volata, ma il design del Tomba700X ha già risolto il problema stesso. Si risolve grazie all'inserto della testata che permette di piegare l'asta durante il caricamento. Quell'inserto si sposta in avanti quando l'O-ring viene spinto nella volata sotto l'acqua, spostando così l'acqua davanti all'O-ring e il cursore dietro l'inserto, spingendolo in avanti.
Prima del successivo caricamento l'inserto deve essere spinto nella testata prima di inserire l'asta.

Edited by tromic - 11/28/2021, 10:22 AM

view post Posted on 17/9/2022, 09:31

Spigolaro

Group:

Questa è un'idea per convertire Airbalete nella versione Free Shaft Hydro Damper.
Ho fatto un progetto simile con il mio Cyrano e ha funzionato bene.
Non conosco le dimensioni esatte della volata dell'Airbalete, ma ecco un'idea per una canna da 11 mm e una lancia da 6,75 mm.
Non sei sicuro del diametro esterno del pistone, potrebbe essere 10,7 mm?
Il frontale in POM non serve almeno per testare il funzionamento... Il suo ID non è critico, potrebbe essere 7mm.
Altre dimensioni devono essere esatte!

This is an idea to convert Airbalete to Free Shaft Hydro Damper version.
I did a similar project with my Cyrano and it worked well.
I do not know the exact dimensions of Airbalete muzzle but here is an idea for 11 mm barrel and 6.75 mm spear.
I am not sure about OD of the piston, it might be 10.7 mm?
The front POM part is not necessary for at least testing the operation... Its ID is not critical, it could be 7 mm.
Other dimensions must be precise!
I suppose the life of the piston and shock absorber would be much longer than in usual designs because there is no direct impact with high kinetic energy. I know some guys who prefer water barrel over vacuum barrel spear guns because of higher reliability, There is no sealing cuff/O-ring for vacuum and the spear is without the tang, line slide.. The only downside is the necessity to front tie the mono or Dyneema to the shaft. I personally do not like that but there are a lot guys especially among Spanish who use "free shaft" from the time the famous Ramon (Karayo) made his tovarich kit.
Just to remind, the advantage of vacuum barrel over water barrel is, according to my measurements, 12% to18% in energy or 5.8 % to 8.6% in speed.
What mainly effects the speed of the shaft is the thickness of the line connected to the shaft and hydrodynamic properties of the shaft with its components.
In free shaft configuration the best results are when the line is attached to the shaft without using any kind of micro slider.

Attached Image: Hydro damper

Hydro damper

view post Posted on 17/9/2022, 16:32

Spigolaro

Group:

Image of my idea for Tomba7N7 was missing or disappeared, so here it is again.
I suppose STC mongoose-x is very similar to it...?
I do not know what type of seal has the STC mongoose - as muzzle to slider body seal..?
I suppose it could be loaded under water... That could be the main difference/ improvement to Tomba7N7 design.

Edited by tromic - 9/18/2022, 07:36 AM

Attached Image: Tomba7N7

Tomba7N7

view post Posted on 19/9/2022, 15:48

Spigolaro

Group:

Transformation from Tomba7N7 to Mongoose-X...

This small transformation enables loading the speargun submerged in water.

Useful simple improvement...

Attached Image: Tomba-mongoose

Tomba-mongoose

view post Posted on 17/6/2023, 11:52

Polparo

Group:

Hi Tromic
I sent a mail to Marko this morning for a Kit, lemme know please.

view post Posted on 18/6/2023, 19:53

Spigolaro

Group:

OK
:bye1.gif:

701 replies since 6/12/2010, 10:38   27371 views